Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The things I do...

I have discovered in the past few years that I love little craft projects. Not so much big ones like scrapbooking, but little ones like cards and bows. I wanted to be able to show ya'll (who care to look) what I've done lately.
These are for the last day of Preschool, I made them for each of the kids in preschool. This is for my nephew who is graduating this week.this is a Birthday card that Maddie and I made for her cousin. Can you tell who it is? Jeramy had no idea. Gotta love the phonetically spelled "birthday" too!
Some of you may have seen my kids -well, mostly me -playing with these at church. These are my paper dolls! I made 6 bodies and oodles of outfits and laminated them all and used velcro to get them to stay on. FYI -Maddie picked out the hair on the top left hand side.

Since I took these, I've added some more costumes. I'll have to post those another night!

5 comments:

A said...

Okay I officially need that cricut cartridge. So amazingly adorable!

J. Doug said...

very cool. i'll send liz on by...
check out her recipe blog

teaspoonsandtablespoons.blogspot.com

Marie said...

Sooo cute, Heidi! You're always creating something fun! By the way, did you make that hair bow you gave Natalyn? We LOVE it!

Kristen said...

It's Dora and Boots! Do I win a prize? =o) Just kidding. I'm jealous of your paper dolls. Fun 2nd blog.

Amannda Ashby said...

I love them. You have done some really fun stuff. I've come to appreciate the new things you get to learn just because you are a stay at home mom!