Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Bows

So, I kind of forgot about this blog. It didn't send me an email that anyone had left comments, so I didn't realize people had looked at it!
Yes Marie, I did make the bow. I'm going to have some out for the Multi-Family Yard Sale (That you ALL need to participate in) on Saturday if anyone wants to stop by.


Large Korker bows are $4 each.
Smaller korkers are $5 for the pair or $3 each.
These little ones - just over 2 inches each- are $3 for the pair or $2 for just one.

Prices are sometimes different depending on the cost of the ribbon. I use the alligator clips that are easy for little girls' hair. I also seal the ends of the ribbon so they won't fray. If you are interested or have questions, email me at paperkutzz@gmail.com

6 comments:

OUR Coop said...

Cute! I check here all the time. I thought nothing new? maybe she is busy. I don't know when you find the time. I am lucky to get laundry done! d

Kristen said...

I've heard that Heidi doesn't do laundry. =o)

I love the alligator clips! I found some at walmart that work great on her hair, but the bows are plain white. So we're boring so far. You have very reasonable prices. Maybe someday we'll travel that way...

Heidi said...

Hee hee! Kristen is right. I HATE laundry! I come down here, start a load, sit at the computer or scrapbook table, and never get up again to switch the loads out. I should start swapping bows for laundry help!

Jenni said...

Those are way cute! I just need to have a girl now...LOL!

Marie said...

Love them, Heidi! And by the way, the bulletin board turned out very cute. You're so creative!

Kristen said...

Love the bows, thanks! I bet her old ones are jealous...