Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Scrapbooking

I've let my scrapbooking really slip over the past year. I feel like my blogging is as good as scrapbooking, but my DH still thinks I need to scrapbook. I know that he is so supportive because when I'm scrapbooking, he has "Jeramy time"
It's time to catch up. I haven't quite caught the digital bug yet, so I'm doing things the old fashioned way - by hand. I'm setting a goal of 30 layouts in 30 days. Hope I can do it, I'll post as I go. I keep my stuff pretty basic; I'm mostly posting to keep myself accountable, so don't expect to be 'wowed.' Keep in mind as well that I am scrapping for 4 (me, Maddie, Lindsay and Macie) so you might see the same layout 4 times. It counts, right? Wish me luck!
Day # 1
Lindsay's Lagoon page.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Oh you should try digital scrapbooking! Its way fun and so easy to find freebies.

Kristen said...

I love old-fashioned scrapbooking. Keep it up!

I've gotta get me a circle cutter. Very cute pages. Can't wait to see more.

Kristen said...

I know you don't sell the circle cutters anymore, but I love all your circles! Will you remind me the brand and what it's called exactly - I can check eBay. Or surely you don't cricut your circles? Um I think I've asked you enough questions for one night.